Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance McCarron is back in stripes?
(08-27-2018, 01:31 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: I think the Bills and Bengals love affair continues after final cuts.  Peterman looked pretty good today which could mean Mccarron is on the outside looking in.   Think this would be the perfect scenario for the Bengals with the backup QB position.  I would even offer a 7th rounder for that matter.

After all the legal fight over restricted or unrestricted.  After McCarron shaking hands with Browns coach and GM on field before Bengals vs Browns last season.  McCarron wanted out of Cincinnati.  The last place he wants to end up is Cincinnati.  Now to all the McCarron fans to back in his college days, I say I am a Bengals Fan, not a McCarron fan.  I woud say this thread getting special treatment by moderators since McCarron no longer a Bengal. Other ex Bengals threads often get booted to NFL Chat quick and fast.  I'm not complaining about mods however.  I will say I was a Bengals fan way before McCarron.  I would not trade a draft pick for McCarron, in fact I don't even want him back.  McCarron will be with Bills this year trying to win starting job during the season. Bills have not gave up on that.  Dalton is our quarterback and the McCarron fans who wanted McCarron to replace Dalton are way out there.  Dalton is one of best QB's Bengals have ever had and McCarron isn't even better than Turk Schonert or Sam Wyche or many other back-ups in Bengals history.  McCarron will be missed so little, it must be the die hard McCarron college fans that keep bringing him up. He is a Bill now. The Bengals move on.  McCarron does not want to return to Cincinnati, and that is OK by me, because our back-ups are better than him. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chance McCarron is back in stripes? - kevin - 08-27-2018, 05:57 PM