Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see Massacre in Indianapolis
(08-28-2018, 08:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Didn't know that about Mack...he is a really good back.  Don't forget that the Colts used their first two picks on their offensive line (including Quinton Nelson, a beast) and they have Malik Hooker back healthy as a ball-hawking safety.  I am still somewhat surprised that Vegas has them as 3.5 point favorites, even at home, as Luck has looked VERY rusty.  

Regardless, they will undoubtedly come out running the ball and then try to get Luck some easy play-action.  We need to stuff the run early, and score early to make them one-dimensional and unleash our pass rush.  

Mack is good, which is why I took notice when I heard he may not be there for week 1. (Oh, and YES, I'm speaking of week 1 of the regular season in this thread, not preseason week 4, for any of the posters that were confused on which i was talking about)

Here is the article on Mack possibly missing time. It also mentions that Turbin will be out due to suspension. That leaves them with Christine Micheal and a few rookies. Not the most intimidating backfield, but we have made worse look good before!

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2018/8/23/17775264/colts-injury-update-marlon-mack-may-not-be-good-to-go-by-week-one
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see Massacre in Indianapolis - jason - 08-28-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: I see Massacre in Indianapolis - GreenCornBengal - 08-28-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I see Massacre in Indianapolis - kevin - 08-28-2018, 01:42 PM