Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm)
(08-29-2018, 01:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nah, I've just never really seen anything from Cody Core that warrants keeping him over a cheaper option with upside potential.  Remember when we kept Orson Charles over Chris Pressley for that magical upside? 

is not upside it is what value can that play give to a team this year in the aspect of winning.  Core has rated one of the Best Bengals on Special Teams last year... Tate seems to offer very little in that important area.. so even if Tate offers more than Core as a WR.. how much really is Tate going to see when it comes to a meaning play in the game compared to multiple kick offs, punts etc a game that could change a game. 

Orson Charles is a zero comparison... Charles was keep for 2/3 TE.. Tate is 6th WR,  Core has a much better ST contribution than any of them.. now i stated im not sure if Core will make the team since he is hurt, but if he had been healthy all preseason, i could easily justify keeping him and putting Tate on PS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm) - Essex Johnson - 08-29-2018, 11:09 PM