Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos
(08-30-2018, 10:31 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well yeah.... We drafted a 1st and 2nd round OT back to back you want them boys to play.   But so far it looks like we missed on both potentially at least for their draft status.

But when glenn went out last week Obg didn't look horrible at LT.. Maybe hes starting to turn a corner.  IDK...

I always hope these guys get better while they are still on the roster.  And I love whitworth dude was great....  But when you have young guys waiting to go. How long to you keep playing someone who is beyond what the average retirement age is for his position.   I know whit stayed in great shape but we all know every year we age things take longer to heal.....

It was a gamble they lost.

Yeah, let's not forget that Whit played his entire career for Paul Alexander, too (and PA still seemed to have a contract for life going into 2017).  Looking at a contract with the Rams versus more Marivn, more PA, and Ken Zampese (and remember how shocked we were Zampese didn't get years to ruin the offense, too).  Geez that looks like the kind of situation you wouldn't take less to stick with.

I'd wager he had some loyalty to Cincy, but when you get more to play somewhere that isn't going to be staffed by a bunch of third-rate, lifetime-tenured bums you take it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - Okay - 08-30-2018, 09:43 AM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - jj22 - 08-30-2018, 10:08 AM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - Nately120 - 08-30-2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - 3wt - 08-30-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - 3wt - 08-30-2018, 03:32 PM