Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos
Anyone remember Witt daring the team to draft his replacement? I do and thought it was the wrong move on his part as well as the team. They did, he left and the replacements haven't quite worked out. Wars of words seldom work in our favor .
The bottom line is he's no longer a Bengal. 
Turns out he was right, but unfortunately we don't have the luxury of being able to see into the future quite as clearly as we would like. 
Once players leave I don't usually want to hear anything about them. I'm not a Rams fan and no longer a Witt fan as a result . Crying about it wont fix the problem and he's probably never coming back. 
Now , going forward we really don't know how Ogbuihi and Fisher will do . This is their first season with a new line coach . Can he teach them well enough to be worth the investment? Only time will tell. 
Ogbuihi is a bit of a unique situation. He didn't play at all his first season due to injury, got tossed in the frying pan the next and failed coming off the injury. Last year jumped out of the pan into the fire and wasn't so great ,but  still had PA as his coach and finally this year hasn't been a huge festering sore like he has been, but has a completely different coach seemingly willing to teach him how to play his position(s)..
It's been a long time coming, but I do feel slightly more confident in his abilities than years past .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - Okay - 08-30-2018, 09:43 AM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - jj22 - 08-30-2018, 10:08 AM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - 3wt - 08-30-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - grampahol - 08-30-2018, 11:07 AM
RE: Whit & Zeitler Vs Geno & Carlos - 3wt - 08-30-2018, 03:32 PM