Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN: Spygate swept under the rug by Goddell; MUCH bigger than we know
(09-08-2015, 09:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Old news. I don't care if they taped 1 or 1,000. Let's move on and get someone in position to review/investigate/mete out punishment that has a clue what they're doing.

P.S. I'd be willing to bet a majority of teams cheated similarly in the past. Maybe not quite to the extent, but they did it. Danny Kannell said today that, when he was a rookie, standing on the sidelines before the first game with his clipboard...he was told to write down everything the defensive coaches signaled in during the game. 

Yawn

"Everybody does it" stopped being a good excuse in grade school.

Also tired of the "it didn't help that much" argument.  Why would a "genius" waste his valuable time on something that didn't help?  Because he's crazy? Evil? 

Plus there are things you can and cannot do.  What the Pats did...and admitted they did...was in that "things you cannot do" category.  

Everything in the Patriots past decade is severely tainted to everyone outside of Pats fans (™ 2002).

And note I don't blame their tactics for the Steelers playoff loss.  The Steelers allowed too many special team gaffs.  Unless you think a rookie QB wouldn't have had a chance against the Steelers "D" otherwise.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN: Spygate swept under the rug by Goddell; MUCH bigger than we know - GMDino - 09-09-2015, 09:34 AM