Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-09-2015, 09:56 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You act like Dalton always plays like crap when his team plays like crap around him. That's simply not true. Just for example look at the Patriots game last year. Dalton played great, but the rest of the team not even close.

So you don't think that was a close game last year? You don't think we almost lost it in the fourth quarter, and Dalton had to make a really good throw to A.J. Green (which wasn't under-thrown stop with that nonsense). Yeah I guess that doesn't fit your narrative though. Keep making me laugh.

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Week-1-AJ-Green-highlights/9b826a77-65a5-41c3-a48e-b086eb010886

The pass happens around the 40sec mark in the vid. Please watch it so that you can erase the beautiful in stride pass you have etched in your vivid imagination. 
AT 44 sec you can see Green who has the defender burnt by a full stride has to turn (ala adjust because the ball is underthrown) to haul in the throw. It was a good pass that did not have enough to hit the receiver in stride. It forced Green to adjust and make a bobbling catch. Green did the rest. The play you have etched in your mid has green running under a beautiful high arching pass and running into the endzone uncontested...lol.

Done discussing this play BTW. This game was not an example of Dalton overcoming the poor play of the rest of the team. It does not match the criteria of the question...but I love your effort. I only wish Dalton had your heart!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - Rhinocero23 - 09-09-2015, 10:24 AM