Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson reports Tate will be cut so they can keep Core.
(09-01-2018, 03:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: The value is in the eye of the coaches.. Core is better hands down than Tate on Specials.. Tate is also limited as a WR more than Core is as a Special.  If they decide to cut Tate is because his value as the last WR on the team is less than Core is on specials.. it just comes down to what the coaches feel is the best makeup of the team this year with their backups.. rarely does your last WR make teams if they can't contribute on specials .  They also could cut both of them.. and keep someone extra in another position that again them deem more important in the shape of their roster now... players with talent get cut from every team, this is the NFL, you don;t get this far without talent so rosters are shaped more by need especially on the backend than talent of a player.

Did not answer my question at all.  Last year, ST's were average when Core was supposedly one of our best ST players.  This year, so far, he hasn't been out there, yet the Teams look better.  I fail to see all the value.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson reports Tate will be cut so they can keep Core. - McC - 09-01-2018, 03:36 PM