Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict AFC North Final Standings
(09-03-2018, 08:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ben usually misses a handful of games per year.  If Brown goes down, they are toast.  Bell's holdout looks to be stretching into the regular system.  I think losing Bryant will make them a lot easier to gameplan against.  You can double up Brown and force Juju to beat you until Bell decides to come back.  

They have things working against them on their schedule.  Denver traditionally owns them in Mile High.  They have a massive trap game at Oakland the week before they play the Patriots, and they are historically a terrible west coast team.  Of course, the Pats own them and at Jacksonville will be a tough game.

(09-03-2018, 08:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have not seen one expert cover Shazier loss and major impact of not replacing him. He was a stud athlete and playmaker, hard to replace elite players when it was not planned.

The problem with Shitsburgh is they have these injuries/losses/issues and still find a way to win. Its beyond maddening because as much as I have a love and desire to see my Bengals win I have the same desire and passion to see the Steelers lose...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict AFC North Final Standings - GodFather - 09-03-2018, 09:11 PM