Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Mixon Produce Behind This Line?
(09-04-2018, 02:36 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I think our run game will be abysmal early in the season but if the pass game continues to click as it has in pre season, i'm thinking the run lanes will develop as the season goes on.

This, but I can't help but think they have been saving the best for the real games.  I know that might be giving them too much credit, and I would assume you would want to practice it against a real team, but they did mostly outside rushes in the preseason (the #1 unit, that is) and it was pretty vanilla window dressing.  The key to this rushing attack will be to disguise the formations so they won't tip off the rushing plays and also to be able to drive block and pick up short yardage gains to move the sticks. 

I am not a big fantasy guy, but I could see Mixon having a breakout season and really generating a lot of points, especially in the passing game.  I don't know if Dalvin Cook looks like the same guy before his injury, but we know Mixon is healthy and we know he will be involved in both the rushing and passing attacks.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Mixon Produce Behind This Line? - SHRacerX - 09-04-2018, 07:03 AM