Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things i want to see offensively vs the Colts.
(09-03-2018, 10:40 PM)impactplaya Wrote: 1. Uptempo no huddle offense. all we heard months ago was a faster offense based on Chip Kellys approach.

2. Empty backfield more than once on 1st down.attack the Colts in their base defense

3. Andy not forcing the ball to AJ on 3rd down.
he has Malone Eifert Ross Boyd now.
if AJ is doubled logic dictates somebody is open.

4. move the chains any way you can.dont be obsessed with 50-50 run pass ratio like in the past.

5. 4th and 1 across midfield ....go for it.Im tired of field goals.

I agree completely. We know the run has been weak in the preseason. If it stays that way do not force the issue. Pass protection has been good and Andy has looked sharp. Pass the ball if need be and so not force something that is not working. Marvin always seems to want to committ to the run even though the run game is not our strong suit right now.

Also agree with 4th and 1 comment however with Marv we should temper our desires as he usually plays conservative.

One big thing I would like to see this game and this year is to finished out the first half without giving up points in the ladt couple minutes. Seems to plague this team along with putting up a goose egg in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things i want to see offensively vs the Colts. - thompson19osu - 09-04-2018, 01:55 PM