Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Mixon Produce Behind This Line?
(09-04-2018, 01:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm in total agreement with you. I thought I was pretty much the only one that noticed we mostly ran outside during the preseason with the #1s. IMO, I think we will get better as we go. Once a player can get locked into a position and concentrate on that position, I believe things will run smoothly.
But I can't risk taking him in the second, right?!

Now, I'm learning towards Kamara in the first, Gronkowski or Hopkins (if he falls that far), and then hoping that Mixon or Jordan Howard make it back around.

Jordan Howard is a first-round talent, so it would be incredible if he falls to the third, and I'd take him over Hopkins, except that I think Hopkins has a BIG year with Watson throwing him the ball for all 15 games.
(09-04-2018, 02:00 PM)jwayne Wrote: My problem is what team the Nuns are from... lol

I see Mixon making hay primarily receiving. HOWEVER, because the passing game is going to be so BLEEPING good, I see him putting up at LEAST 1K probably 1200. 
And he might just make it a Double Double. That would be nice eh?

GO BENGALS!
The right side of the line worries me.

The line might start being good blockers and Mixon puts up a huge year, but is it worth the risk in the second?
(09-04-2018, 02:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I wouldn't take Mixon with a 3rd rounder, let alone a 2nd.

This line still has a LOT to prove, and Gio is still there taking touches.

I'd probably grab him in the third, but I'm with you in the first, although I don't think Gio will steal that many touches and definitely not touchdowns since Mixon can be a runner and a receiver.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Mixon Produce Behind This Line? - BFritz21 - 09-04-2018, 08:11 PM