Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things i want to see offensively vs the Colts.
(09-04-2018, 06:15 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: This is too funny to not point out.  One guy doesn't want up to force the ball to AJ, then other wants our best player to get the ball.  If AJ is doubled all game, then he can't be fed.  You have to decide what you want.

What I want to see is OLine blocking.  After that, I want to see WRs beat one on one and I want to see them make contested catches.  I also want to see us protect the football.
 I disagree.. AJ is a top 5 to 6 WR in the league over the last 4 years and he he does not get enough targets ..  Brown, Jones, Landry etc all get double teamed but have more target than AJ.

I took out 2016 since he was hurt for a good portion of the year.. 2017 9th  2015 16th  2014  25th .. feed the best player the ball is what i say.. it is not about forcing it to him.. it is about game planning to feed him the ball.. who remembers in the playoffs when we did not hardly throw his way in a 1st half... the more times we can get him the ball, the greater chance we have of making a big play even if it is a quick out. a reverse.. etc
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things i want to see offensively vs the Colts. - Essex Johnson - 09-04-2018, 08:38 PM