Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson reports Tate will be cut so they can keep Core.
(09-05-2018, 12:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Should we question fans intelligence who make stupid comments? You know, the way some fans trash the players on our team. My guess is no, yet we allow personal attacks on our players. If anyone does understand how the bolded is a personal attack/opinion, please ask so we can you some facts on the difference from constructive and personal attacks. We won't say you are not a real fan or anything.

I'll be the first to admit that I make or have made stupid comments. Personal attacks on players or posters are something I try to avoid. I'm not saying I've never done it, but I do try to not make stupid posts like that. I also do not question people's fandom. Just because people don't like Dalton doesn't make them any less of a fan. However, people are going to people.

Dalton certainly makes mistakes and deserves some of the criticism he gets. However, he gets way too much criticism. Every single season there are threads and posts about he is surrounded with "the best talent in the NFL". It's ridiculous.

I know you're trying to come at me personally and insinuate that I'm not intelligent enough to distinguish between opinion and facts. That's fine. The post was made as a joke which is why it includes the ninja smiley and sarcasm at the end. So while you take it as me trying to be a dick, I was just trying to have a little fun with the fact that some of these players have been called some of "the best talent in the NFL".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson reports Tate will be cut so they can keep Core. - muskiesfan - 09-05-2018, 01:08 PM