Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-09-2015, 02:22 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You personally attack thousands of people. Some of your slurs could be considered personal attacks on board members because I would take a guess that we aren't all just a bunch of straight, white males on here.

I don't understand how you're allowed to get away with some of the shit that you say, but it's mind boggling at times. I'll never block someone on here, not my style, but thanks for the pro-tip. You've said worse things about entire groups of people than anyone has said about you specifically, and that's a "YOU PROBLEM".

I'm no rocket scientist, but I'd like to say that Patrick brought up the statistics for safety after someone else (Lucie) felt the need to mention how half of the school would be "in danger" in the scenario that was being discussed.

Could be wrong about that one, but I definitely didn't see numerous others deflecting from anything. Care to share? I'm not being a dick, seriously interested in where you think any of us have even slightly insinuated that someone with a penis should be taking a shower with a bunch of girls.

Who? Where are the several? I went back a few pages and didn't see that.

It's been countless threads on this matter.

Besides you have made it clear your never going to discuss anything with me so why would I ever bother going into any detail with you?

You said it yourself.... 2+2=5 in your world. So I will leave you to it

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 09-09-2015, 02:29 PM