Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bell doesn’t rejoin the Squealers
(09-05-2018, 06:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Can they pull the plug on him when he's ready to come back and decide, no, offers not on the table any longer? They can't get anything out of him and letting him play the final 6 games is just giving into this overpaid douche.

"Pull the plug" meaning? Resciend the tag? No. But you can bench his ass, which exactly what I would do. And the first time he farted sideways, I'd punish him to the fullest extent allowed by the CBA, even suspending him from the team if I could. 

If I were Tomlin, his stat line for the 2018 season would be....

ATT 0
YDS 0
APC 0.0
TDS 0
REC 0
YPC 0.0
REC YDS 0

What this douche canoe doesn't realize is that his future employers are watching this play out. And in addition to Pot Head, Often injured, Malcontent, and Diva, you can now add Sandbagger to the list of things that he is. It's not sitting well with his current O line and you can bet it his possible future O line won't want to block for a Sandbagger either. They're out there busting their ass and playing injured and laying it on the line for a guy who won't reciprocate? He's a marked man in the NFL amongst fellow players and he's too stupid to realize. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell doesn’t rejoin the Squealers - StrictlyBiz - 09-05-2018, 09:38 PM