Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-09-2015, 03:00 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Fred was trolling Lucie, Dino already made plenty of points and expressed his opinion earlier in the thread, and Patrick was proving a point which was relevant to Lucie's statement. I guess we do have different definitions of deflecting. I don't agree with everything those guys said, but I honestly don't believe they were deflecting from anything.

Yes, my stance is as long as you have a penis, you still need to use the men's facilities. I have seen very little (serious) disagreement with that. I do believe that a new standard going forward for future renovations and new structures could be individual stalls as someone else mentioned. Not just for the transgender folks, but I believe most people are more comfortable in a setting such as that. It's a good idea, but obviously it would be an extremely costly and messy situation to try and put into effect for every single existing facility in the entire country right now.

Then we agree. The real question is does that blow your mind haha

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 09-09-2015, 03:02 PM