Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm)
(09-06-2018, 01:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: We always discuss money and cap on here....so cheaper is relevant to the discussion, imo.  I watched both in college, Tate made some good plays against good competition on an otherwise lousy team, my team.  Core was good at Miss too against SEC competition.  Core has not developed very much in his 3 years here, Tate has not had the chance yet, hence, upside.  Tate has also made some nice plays in preseason action, Core has not.  Tate has some intangibles you can't coach, Core does have the speed.  That's what makes me look at upside.  The rest was about taking upside over an established vet.....which is this scenario....why I introduced it to the conversation.

I see your point, but is Tate really THAT good on STs?  It's all moot now, they're both on the team, but it just seems to me that it's time to give someone else a shot at that WR position.  As long as we don't lose Fej on teams, I think we'll be alright.

See my reply to bfine in regards to Charles, and he was kept to be an Hback.

Agree with all of that.....Tate may or may not be a TJ type player.....but Core's had his shot, let's see what the kid can bring with a little coaching.

LMAO.....I agree.  Although, Conner did blow some mf'ers up.

LMAO :andy:

Yep, even though I was actually referring to Conner, Pressley was a damn fine blocker.

As for Orson, couldn't believe I saw his name when I was scouring rosters for fantasy ball.

Sure seems like it.

This.  If we were talking about Tate over Fej, I'd say no way.....you keep Fej.  I'm just not seeing anything more than a run of the mill STer?  Also, if a TE like Carter can get 9 tackles, why can't a guy like Tate?  Why can't Auden get 4 tackles?

4 tackles on Special Teams for Core last year. 0 receptions for the year. http://www.nfl.com/player/codycore/2555331/careerstats

Kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it? Tate deserves the opportunity he's now getting.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm) - wildcats forever - 09-06-2018, 02:05 PM