Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man pulled from Trump rally...for making a face.
You can NOT make this stuff up.

Note this article call the man a "heckler".

Trump WILL NOT STAND for ANY opposition!  Hilarious

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-rally-montana-heckler-video-2018-9

Quote:A guy standing behind Trump at a campaign rally in Montana stole the show for several minutes before he was moved off camera
[/url]
[Image: 5b921f1ab354cd32108b5d38-750-404.jpg]The man made several expressions as the president delivered his remarks. Screenshot via YouTube

As President Donald Trump delivered an impassioned speech at a campaign rally in Billings, Montana, on Thursday, one audience member had some colorful reactions to the president's remarks.

Standing behind Trump, the unidentified man made several animated facial expressions as the president spoke on a list of topics as varied as healthcare policy and the 2016 presidential election.

[Image: 8O8LBVTvbcJsysr7?format=jpg&name=small]

Quote:[Image: XkFyxc4a_normal.jpg]
David Choi@choibboy

One of the audience members reacts to Trump's speech in Montana: "Today's Democrat Party is held hostage by haters, absolute haters, left-wing haters."
2:14 AM - Sep 7, 2018

[Image: jjfWckrdHpQA-5Cr?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

"They had me stomping around screaming with anger, up in my area of the White House, where I lived with my wife and son ..."
2:23 AM - Sep 7, 2018

[Image: e2MWdtkbuvTQqLUm?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

"Why are they so filled with this much hatred? Why? Our country's thriving, jobs are booming, prosperity is soaring, and the future has never looked brighter for the USA."
2:31 AM - Sep 7, 2018

[Image: Xa1du-me3VA5ATCS?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

"We were low and we were headed down. We freed up this country with the regulations, and the tax cuts. We freed up our country and it's great to watch."
2:39 AM - Sep 7, 2018

A woman later approached the man mid-speech and briefly spoke with him before taking his place in the crowd:

[Image: 8dkNGcD8SmfQ3ekx?format=jpg&name=small]

David Choi@choibboy

Replying to @choibboy

Sidebar
2:54 AM - Sep 7, 2018

• [url=https://twitter.com/choibboy/status/1037957338387361792]90 people are talking about this

An audience member who stood beside the man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat appeared to be in on the act. This person was replaced by a different woman about eight minutes after the unidentified man was moved off camera.

Trump's campaign rallies are often characterized by raucous interactions among supporters, Trump, and, sometimes, protesters.
Having conducted 520 campaign rallies, Trump's staffers appear to have developed a surgical approach to addressing the riffraff. During a rally in Evansville, Indiana, last week, one of Trump's volunteer staffers was caught on camera blocking a news photographer's camera lens as the photographer tried to take a photo of a protester.

"riffraff" 

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Man pulled from Trump rally...for making a face. - GMDino - 09-07-2018, 11:53 AM