Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takeaways From NFL Opener and Relation to Bengals
(09-07-2018, 12:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Their Defense has really improved the last couple of years true. Correct about their OC, terrible playcalling.

Think Beasley went down to injury as well as Neal though, will have to see how serious these injuries were...

Still need to see us play the Colts but i definately think we will have a good chance against the Falcons when we
play them if our O-line is gelling by then.

I think overall what people are sleeping on when it comes to us playing games against these strong teams is that we have a LEGIT #1 shutdown corner for the first time in a while.

WJ3 can contain Julio. Our front line can get pressure. If anything wins in this league, it's the ability to sack the QB, and defend the pass. If you take Julio away from Ryan, he is facing a much harder game.

I personally think WJ3 is our MVP. If you take him out of our lineup, it makes the biggest impact. He can swing us 3 games IMO, just from his ability to prevent the opposing team's best WR from scoring TDs. 

Neal's injuries were scary, hope he is ok. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Takeaways From NFL Opener and Relation to Bengals - thillan - 09-07-2018, 12:37 PM