Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Soon Will They Make Plays?
Chris Carter - I think Carter will get some snaps, but not as many as people think he will. I'm expecting only a few sacks for him this year.

PJD - It's going to take some for Dawson to get significant snaps on the field. I believe Hobson has written about Dawson not having the best practices. No matter how good Dawson looked on the field, the coaches are very adamant about practicing well in order to get playing time. I think we'll see something around midseason.

Greg Little - I'm really hoping we see very little of Little. That means that AJ, Jones, Sanu, Eifert, Hill, Rex, and Bernard are playing well enough that he doesn't see too many snaps on O.

Fisher - I believe we'll see more of Fisher than people expect. Strictly as the famous "#74 has reported as eligible" 6th OL role. I think Fisher plays that role the whole season as long as the other OL remain healthy.

Kroft - I'm not sure what to make of Kroft. I know he was our #1 rated TE, but that means very little considering how weak this year's TE class was. We've heard/seen his highlight plays during TC, but he showed his growing pains in the preseason. I'm not expecting him to light up the defenders across from him.

Alford - At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he's inactive for a while. This team gave Tate the most return opportunities in the preseason. Clearly that wasn't for a potential trade.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Soon Will They Make Plays? - McC - 09-08-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: How Soon Will They Make Plays? - McC - 09-08-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: How Soon Will They Make Plays? - CJD - 09-09-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: How Soon Will They Make Plays? - M.W. - 09-09-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: How Soon Will They Make Plays? - Bengal Dude - 09-09-2015, 05:06 PM