Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-09-2015, 11:28 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: It's cool I moved to Cincy in High School and have lived all over since. I didn't really want to say this because I didn't want it to shade people's opinion of my article about him, but AJM was born in Mobile Al on the Bayou just like me. Yes its the reason for the name and it's probably the reason I kept my eye on him so much, but believe me he hasn't disappointed.

My dads still a huge Bama fan and like father like son, so its a big deal for me that AJM is on the team because it gives him a reason to finally adopt the Bengals. But other than that as long as we agree that Cam has the higher ceiling i don't think there's anything to argue. Like I said earlier the article is just another media slight at Dalton I don't think AJM will be taking over any time soon. But I'd be happy to see him shine some more if he does.

I was very happy when we drafted AJM because he knows how to manage a game of football better than most QB's out there. If Dalton falls on his face yet again I'm glad we have one of the more promising backups in the league on our roster. Also, I know what you mean with your dad. My father is a Cal fan and when we drafted Marvin Jones he finally showed a little interest in my team hahaha. Sorry to get all huffy on ya, I just get tired of hearing how inept Dalton is when he has brought us more joy over the last 4 years than I have ever had as a Bengals fan (I came after the superbowls).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - GreenCornBengal - 09-09-2015, 11:59 PM