Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My concerns WJack...Green...communication on D.
(09-09-2018, 09:55 PM)Au165 Wrote: People acting as if it was any one defense that hurt us your off. We ran From what I remember seeing cover 2 man and zone, cover 1, cover 3, cover O, cover 6 once, and maybe a cover 9 but I’d have to re watch ,it didn’t matter we got picked apart. The reason this happened is because of Lucks ability to quickly process pre snap and adjust the play. When we were zone he had guys sitting in the soft spots and when we went man he abused matchups on the inside. This is more about how good Luck is that anything specifically wrong with the D. Sure we could have gotten more pressure, but to pretend like there was a magic play that could have stopped them is kind of comical.

I agree. But there were alot of plays where he had at least 3 seconds to get the ball off, a number of them even longer then that. Any QB is going to pick you apart when they have that much time. That's unacceptable, especially given our "vaunted" Dline. The average pass play only takes 2.5 seconds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My concerns WJack...Green...communication on D. - Sweetness - 09-09-2018, 09:59 PM