Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good, Bad and Ugly from the game
Ok, Canadian Bacon....I am more than a little threatened that you hijacked my normal Monday Morning thread, but you nailed most of the analysis so I will let it go :)

Good- Dalton. That first pass was tipped and he should have just tucked it and taken the sack, but he was nearly flawless outside of that. Green had a bad drop, and I think there were a few other drops. He was accurate, decisive, and didn't go in to a shell after the first INT. Before getting injured, Preston Brown was looking awesome. Hope he is OK. Mixon looked VERY determined. I was a little bummed after calling the first play (OK, Boling didn't pull) that they didn't go RIGHT back to it. He had huge rushing lanes and I want to see them wear down an opponent with the run.

Bad- I am going to say the defensive front 7. I hate the (&%)&%$# bleeping cushion, that as I said in a prior thread, if the Colts go max protection, we need to have an answer. We sent a LB late a couple times but he looked completely lost. They need to tighten up coverage and be tougher in pass rush. Our guys get hands on them from the offensive line and just stalemate. Watch the first half (I went to bed and missed a great comeback) of the Bears, Packers game and watch the persistent arm work and drive on their pass rushers. Not just Mack. It was insane.
This needs to change and change now. Not impressed with Austin at all. The talent is there, you have to stop giving such a GD cushion.

The Ugly- Shawn's hit on the Golden Boy could send the entire NFL Senior Management over the edge and the Bengals would never get a fair shake again. Burfict 2.0. On the upside, Fej played very well in relief and I loved that forced fumble and TD return to win the game. Good for you, Fej.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good, Bad and Ugly from the game - SHRacerX - 09-10-2018, 07:16 AM