Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My concerns WJack...Green...communication on D.
(09-09-2018, 07:09 PM)impactplaya Wrote: William Jackson looked like he regressed a bit today. Hilton was able to get inside him clean today and make some clutch plays. he allowed a TD to.Hilton and a 1st down conversion.
AJ Green continues to have ball security issues. Elite WRs dont cough the ball up.
2 is 2 too many.  
the defensive back 7 isnt on the same page. they were killed all day with crossing routes over and over. Ebrons TD looked a classic case of "you were supposed to cover him" kinda exchange..
Dennard looked a step.slow all day

I hear ya, but our secondary actually held up very well given our relative lack of pass rush. The Colts threw the ball over 50 times.  

Green will now have EVERY DB in the game swatting at the ball.  

I was VERY encouraged by the play of Evans and Vigil yesterday.  Even playing with Nickerson, who is an absolute liability in coverage, they were very solid against the run.  

Dennard is our best player on defense.  Completely disagree with your assessment.  That SOB lays the wood when tackling (knocked Doyle out of the game).  He is also our only slot CB.  I love Dennard.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My concerns WJack...Green...communication on D. - SHRacerX - 09-10-2018, 07:21 AM