Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals were serious about winning...
(09-10-2018, 11:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Our fans have short memories. Our trade for Glenn netted us Price and Glenn (top 5 OT in league). I guess if we were serious we would have all pro OT's (12 million a year each), all pro QB (32 million), All pro DE"s (2) 14 million each). The problem is we would only have enough money for a roster of about 35 using the philosophy.

The Bengals have shown the entire off season they are serious about winning.  I saw it yesterday on player's faces, they want to win and the played to win.

Please stop. The Bengals had more than two holes on their offensive line coming into the season. The entire thing was a train wreck. The got Glenn and Price (who even knows if hes good?) which I give them credit for, but they completely ignored one side of the line. 

Like I said, if they were serious about going ALL IN then they would make a move to improve the glaring weakness that this team still has. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals were serious about winning... - WeezyBengal - 09-10-2018, 11:42 AM