Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals were serious about winning...
(09-10-2018, 01:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This poster said it fix now, why did you name 2 guys who are projects for the future? A poster earlier was 100% correct, we missed on a 1st round and a 2nd round OT picks, we are paying it for it now. Our OL was pure crap a year ago, we at least have from center to LT significantly better. We may just need to use a TE or RB to help our RT, other teams are forced to do it as well. It is not the end of the world and statement team is not committed to winning in 2018.

The so called future could have possibly been by Mid season this year for either of Orlando or Chukwma given who they would be developing behind. (Hart/Redmond)

They took two solid offseason upgrade attempts with Cordy and Price and had Draft capital with two third round picks last Draft to get at least one Young prospect in the Pipeline on the Right side of the O-line as well but neglected to do so.

Instead they had a Bobby Hart Plan coupled with an In House Guard.

I believe the Bengals are trying to win, however, I would have liked to have seen an infusion of Right Side mid round O-line talent last Draft as INSURANCE to a Bobby Hart Plan of all things.

If 4/5 of the O-line was crap as you say, then that Extra mid round Step should have been taken versus just two steps. (Cordy/Price)

I addressed the Fix it now as being an Unlikely move the Bengals would make.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals were serious about winning... - depthchart - 09-10-2018, 01:54 PM