Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals were serious about winning...
(09-10-2018, 02:24 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Really, you saw that at the beginning of the game when the team was lethargic? Lets not forget the Colts are a weak team so barely beating them is not exactly an accomplishment. The OL and LB weaknesses spoken about many times here were exposed yesterday but better teams will rip them apart.

And our DL will rip inferior OL's apart as well. I did not see Glenn get or Boling have issues. I saw price get steamrolled on first drive, then had a few issues holding his ground, but the rookie played well overall. Redmond did some things well and I think he will be OK in time. That leaves the right OT as major weakness. We can use a tight end (we have 4 of them) to get into maximum protection if need be.

Our coaches saw the film, let's see if they can coach them up. Huge test Thursday against one of best front 7's in football. They may not be ready for the Raven's yet, the OL is a work in progress and I think won't starting gelling until last 3/4 of season. So we need to figure out ways to win as a team in the meantime, great special teams and great defense will keep us in games if those 2 units play well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals were serious about winning... - Luvnit2 - 09-10-2018, 04:08 PM