Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals offense has some nice weapons
(09-10-2015, 02:47 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Pittsburgh - Possibly better weapons, Bell, Brown and Bryant are excellent.
Indy - Another possible one. Hilton, Johnson, Gore and Fleener are up there.
Denver - Another possibility of better weapons.

Each of the above, have better QBs and guys like Manning make receivers look good.

I don't see the rest of these.
Green Bay - Jordy Nelson is out for year. Randal Cobb, Adams and Lacy aren't better than AJ Green, Jones, Sanu and Hill.
Tampa Bay - Evans is great, but I don't see how the rest of their weapons match up, particularly for a rookie QB who's raw.
Washington - Must be a joke.
Dallas - Dez Bryant and Witten, then who else matches up?
Chicago - Marshall was traded, Kevin White is done for the year.

I was looking for a earnest discussion.

Randal Cobb(had almost 1300 yards and 13 TD last season), Adams, James Jones , and Lacy is very comparable to our weapons.
Evans, and Jackson are both great receivers (both had 1000 yard seasons last year). Doug Martin had a 1450 yards 11 TD season not too long ago.
DeSawn Jackson (averaged 1250 yards the last two seasons), and Pierre Garcon (had a 1300 yard season in 2013) are both great receivers. Alford Morris had a 1600 rushing 13 TD season not too long ago.
Dez Bryant and Witten are better than our receivers and Terrance Williams shows as much potential as Jones. They will have the OL to be able to have any RB do well.
Alshon Jefferys, Eddie Royal, Bennett, Forte is just as good as what we have if not better. Plus White will be playing this year.

Maybe you should do some research on other teams. Or maybe you should actually look at what our players have done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense has some nice weapons - Brownshoe - 09-10-2015, 03:01 AM