Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals offense has some nice weapons
(09-10-2015, 05:12 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I would defiantly consider it. Green (1426 yards 11 TDs) is better than any of those receivers, but Jones, and Sanu are no where close to Garcon(1346 yards 5 TDs)/D. Jackson (1332 yards 9 TDs)/Evans (1051 yards 12 TDs) /V. Jackson (1384 yards 8 TDs). Hill is very comparable to any of those RBs. In fact both of those RBs had a better rookie season than Hill.

We have a great #1 receiver, and the rest of our receivers are all unproven. Jones has been very injury prone, but he had one good season with 712 yards and 10 TDs. Sanu hasn't impressed me at all. He had 790 yards with 5 TDs while playing a decent amount of games as the #1, and the rest as the #2. Sanu also had the worst drop % in the league (with at least 50 receptions). Hill had a good rookie season, but he had a fumble issue. Both Morris (1613 yards 13 TDs) and Martin (1454 yards 11 TDs) had better rookie seasons than Hill (1124 yards 9 TDs), so we will have to see if Hill lives up to his rookie expectations.

Giving up Green would be the only reason I would have to consider it. He's a great receiver, but let's not act like he's leaps and bounds better than most of the receivers that I named.

But still, the Bengals have put together one of the best set of offensive weapons around. Is it a top 5 set? Top 10 set?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense has some nice weapons - BengalChris - 09-10-2015, 05:31 AM