Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-09-2015, 03:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Do you honestly believe that 100% of people on here are heterosexual, white males?

If not, then you are absolutely insulting some people on here directly with some of the things you're saying. Just some food for thought.

Why would I care if anyone here is gay or straight? Or white or "non White" that has no bearing on anything on this board.

I don't make any personal attacks and yet I take repeated personal insults. I realize that there are those here who can't keep things above board and on topic.

I understand what your saying about some may sit in the shadows and cower at comments. But in all honesty those people don't need coddled they need to message me directly. I have never made fun of anyone here for anything. So they can't be afraid of me taking their business on the board because I have no history whatsoever of doing anything like that ...

We are all supposed to be adults. And I get you and some others are uber sensitive. But I don't conduct my life tip toeing around, and I'm sorry if that rubs some the wrong way. But I will always tell you what's on my mind and I will always stay to my principles. I always try and look at reasonable compromises. But i don't see how it helps anyone for me to play into this pc nonsense.

Reminds me of the movie PCU. Not sure how old you are or if you remember.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 09-10-2015, 07:16 AM