Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADVANTAGEOUS BENGAL RECEIVING CORP!
(09-11-2018, 07:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The biggest complaint I have with this offense (STILL!!!) is when a play breaks down and Dalton is forced out of the pocket that most of the WRs just freeze.  The steelers (puke) have a designed "scramble play" where they all take off to certain spots and piggy knows where his options are.  

For instance, on the play where Dalton scrabled hard to his left (forcing a throw across his body, should he air it out) Ross just stood there in front of him on the sideline with a player on his back.  He should have spun away and took off deep down the sideline!  If nothing else, he takes a defender with him but it gives Dalton and option for a potentially big play.  Ross (or any of the receivers) might also get held as DBs scramble to stay on them for that extended period of time.  

It is always 3-4 plays during a game that yield the Bengals NOTHING that could be potentially big plays.  

You would think Andy would tell them, if I get flushed I'm going to look for Mixon, if he's covered I'm flinging it as far downfield as I can right at the hash marks and AJ and Ross... "Go get it".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADVANTAGEOUS BENGAL RECEIVING CORP! - Sled21 - 09-11-2018, 01:13 PM