Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADVANTAGEOUS BENGAL RECEIVING CORP!
(09-11-2018, 11:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, 8 different receivers with those stats is pretty damn nice.  When you give him time, he is a pretty good QB.  When he doesn't have time, he has troubles.

This.  This is why I have a hard time putting much stock in what "egg spurts" (see what I did there?) have to say a lot of times.  Often, it doesn't jive with what actual former players and ex coaches who weigh in and announce games have to say about any given topic.  Also, Derek Carr hasn't really impressed much since his injury.  I still say Andy is SOLIDLY 11-14 range, with the ability to hit top ten.

This is a good point.  The last two seasons have been rough, but until then, his arrow was progressively pointing up.  The better the protection, the better he is.  He's historically not been a guy that can carry a team if he doesn't have good protection.

Yep, still pains me to see it.  Although, there was one play on a rollout to his right, where he hit a receiver that got open along the sideline.  I think it was Boyd?

It was Boyd, but the defense simply lost Boyd.  As wonderful as a play that was, it wasn't improvisational by our WRs.  We simply don't work those situations. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADVANTAGEOUS BENGAL RECEIVING CORP! - SHRacerX - 09-11-2018, 02:55 PM