Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADVANTAGEOUS BENGAL RECEIVING CORP!
(09-10-2018, 08:40 PM)RASCAL Wrote: after re watching this game against the Colts, I was wondering why we are not taking advantage of the miss match play of Green, Ross, Boyd and Eifert! It seems to me if AJ is doubled, which he was, Ross Boyd or Eifert are the only options as at least 1 of the three left should be wide open. Maybe the rest of you saw it better than I did, but there should NEVER be a play that someone is NOT open, short or long. I believe Dalton looks only for 1 receiver most of the time, at least that is what I am seeing in replays, and he should get his head on a rotation to take advantage of this. There is NO Defense in this league that can hang with all of the weapons we have at receiver. I know Dalton has to RUN FOR HIS LIFE AT TIMES but typically the line holds up long enough for him to find a receiver.Maybe that is what Lazor is trying to get accomplished, maybe not but the pieces are there. Maybe you guys can fill me in on what you saw in the game.

At this point it is really early, it will get better, the timing, the Line play, Dalton trusting his Line etc.

Depends on how the Defense is playing us as well, the Colts were playing their Safeties deep to try and take AJ and
Ross's speed out of the equation. This opens up the middle of the field and that is where our guys will need to feast.

We do have a lot of weapons for sure, was a good game for our guys against the Colts to open up and it should get
much better as the Line and the players gel. Much better Defense this next game though with a much better pass
rush. Hart is our weakness at this point and you better bet the Ravens know it and will be going after him. Dalton
will need time to get it to our Receivers, we will need Mixon to take pressure off of him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADVANTAGEOUS BENGAL RECEIVING CORP! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-11-2018, 03:56 PM