Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-10-2015, 07:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why would I care if anyone here is gay or straight?  Or white or "non White"   that has no bearing on anything on this board.    

I don't make any personal attacks and yet I take repeated personal insults.   I realize that there are those here who can't keep things above board and on topic.      

I understand what your saying about some may sit in the shadows and cower at comments.   But in all honesty those people don't need coddled they need to message me directly.   I have never made fun of anyone here for anything.   So they can't be afraid of me taking their business on the board because I have no history whatsoever of doing anything like that ...  

We are all supposed to be adults.  And I get you and some others are uber sensitive.   But I don't conduct my life tip toeing around, and I'm sorry if that rubs some the wrong way.   But I will always tell you what's on my mind and I will always stay to my principles.   I always try and look at reasonable compromises.   But i don't see how it helps anyone for me to play into this pc nonsense.  

Reminds me of the movie PCU.  Not sure how old you are or if you remember.

Here is a really, really, really simple example that you can hopefully understand. You keep dancing around the point and claiming that you don't insult people, yet you do. You don't even understand what a "personal attack" is. You seem to think the only way something can be considered a personal attack is if someone straight up says something like "you're an idiot!". That's not the ONLY type of attack, I really can't understand how you don't get that.

You are quoted saying that you "don't want anyone from the Middle East or Africa in our country" because they're "savages".

Now, if anyone on this board is from the Middle East or Africa, do you not realize that it means that you ARE personally insulting them?

Making broad, ridiculous, offensive generalizations can be considered a "personal attack". You said that you don't want anyone from those countries in the U.S. and that they're "savages". Hence, anyone that posts here from the Middle East has just been insulted by being called a "savage" by you. Comprehend? Or not?

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - djs7685 - 09-10-2015, 09:33 AM