Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross needs to a huge game Thursday!!
(09-12-2018, 02:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: Last time we played the "Impossible to run on" Ravens front 7....

Mixon- 18 for 96 yards
Gio- 10 for 52 yards

Probably a good idea to try running on them first before saying it can't be done.

Good point. We need to be able to run the ball effectively to win this one. Otherwise, the Ravens pass rush can pin their ears back and go after the QB, which is a disaster scenario with this O-line.

I have confidence that we can move the ball on the ground. My biggest concern is the passing game, actually. Aside from the O-line concerns, I feel very shaky about our ability to consistently move the ball through the air. To many drops, misfires, fumbles, bad decisions and the like seem to happen from players we need to count on (Dalton, Green, Ross, Boyd). Unless that's fixed up, I don't see us keeping it close with the Ravens.

However, if Ross performs well, I see that being a huge benefit to the rest of the team. They'll feed off of that energy and momentum, offense and defense alike. It'll raise everybodies game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ross needs to a huge game Thursday!! - clevelandsdad - 09-12-2018, 03:17 PM