Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals offense has some nice weapons
(09-10-2015, 10:20 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Eh. I'm not so sure if he breaks the top 10 in #2 receivers. I guess that's "better than most team's current #2".

Yeah, I'm really not sure where to put him to be honest, but I do know that he's very likely a top 16 WR2 when you look at what some other teams are putting out there right now.

Barring injury, we're in pretty damn good shape in the skill position department. We have a top half of the league QB, top 10 skill position group, top 10 offensive line, and a coordinator that's supposedly good. This offense SHOULD be great in 2015 barring major injuries. I think I'll be disappointed if we aren't top 10 in scoring this season.

I'm not one of the guys that's going to say that A.J. is the best receiver in the league, I don't think Eifert is already defining greatness as a top TE, I realize that Gio isn't the monster he looked like he would turn into after 2013, and I'm certainly concerned about Bodine. I have my issues with this team too, we aren't perfect by a long shot, BUT, we're looking darn good on offense right now compared to a lot of teams in the league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense has some nice weapons - djs7685 - 09-10-2015, 10:30 AM