Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals offense has some nice weapons
(09-10-2015, 11:09 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Well I think if you want to talk about who has the best #1-3 receivers you have to do it that way.

I would say
Green > Gronk
Edelman > Jones
Lafell > Sanu/Eifert

or

Green > Brandon Marshal
Eric Decker > Jones
Sanu/Eifert > Cumberland

I know looking at position vs position is easier, but if you actually want to look at receiving core vs receiving core I would think you would have to do it this way.

Plus, a lot of teams do run 2 TE sets and have their 3rd WR on the field less than others, ala what we will be seeing a lot of from the Colts this year. I can see both Fleener and Allen seeing more playing time than Moncrief, so I completely understand where you're coming from with this.

Then you have to factor in how much PT each guy gets and go from there I suppose. Does it matter if our backup running back is better than their backup running back if theirs rarely sees the field? I would say it doesn't matter as much, but then we have to decide how much to weigh that.

I'm sure we could come up with a legitimate system that would work for this, but I feel like that would be a ton of work for something that doesn't matter all that much LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense has some nice weapons - djs7685 - 09-10-2015, 11:13 AM