Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals offense has some nice weapons
(09-10-2015, 11:18 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Well for the running backs I guess you could combine them. There still will be single RBs like Peterson and Bell that will do just as well as most teams two RBs combined. I really only can think of two great duo RBs in the league atm and it's Hill + Gio and Murray + Sproles. That's just off the top of my head. I think that you should separate the running game from the receiving game, and compare it that way. I think it could get too confusing if you combine the run game + the pass game.

That could be a good idea, but what about the teams that rely on a lot of the running backs in the passing game? Or are we considering the RBs in the passing game if they're consistent targets?

Matt Forte was the 17th most targeted player in the league last year (tied with OBJ).

Then what about scheming? If a team has a heavy scheme to throw passes to their TEs and RBs, is it a big deal if their WRs aren't as good as somebody elses? There's a tooooon of variables for a lot of this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense has some nice weapons - djs7685 - 09-10-2015, 11:26 AM