Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-23-2015, 10:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: We call those people bisexuals.

No doubt, there are some people out there that make a conscious decision to participate in homosexual activity.  I don't think anyone would try to deny that.  It really comes down to if you legitimately think that all people are like that.  If you really believe that everyone makes an actual decision to be gay, then I can't help you...you've already made up your mind on this issue.  

I'm not going to take your anecdotal evidence as proof that people aren't born gay.  I have anecdotal evidence of my own and I don't expect that to sway you.

My former next door neighbor, who became my younger brother's best friend was gay from the very beginning.  You could tell from the time that this kid was like 4 years old that he was gay.  He has the voice, he had the mannerisms, it was all there.  His older brother was as masculine as can be.  I was on the same baseball team as him and in his wedding.  If it's all about how the kid is raised, then why was one teaching me how to fingerbang chicks and the other one super gay?

I have my mind made up just as you have yours made up. I can't say for sure because I don't know the boy you're speaking of, but I'd be curious to see how he was being raised. I've never met a kid that came off as gay. Tbh, not all gay men are effeminate and speak like women, so I'd tend to think that it was a learned behavior.

(05-24-2015, 01:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The people you are speaking of are bi-sexual instead of homosexual.  Since you know them so well just ask them.  they will explain the difference to you.  That way you won't have to take my word for it.

As I said, these girls (4 of them I can think of) have not messed with females since they settled down with a man. I don't consider that bisexual. They were straight, they went through a phase where they were "gay", then they decided it wasn't for them. My wife does have 1 friend that I think would be considered bi-sexual, as she has continued messing with girls even while in steady relationships with men. The rest have dropped it completely and haven't been with a female in years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - Shake n Blake - 05-24-2015, 02:16 AM