Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-10-2015, 12:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've poked fun at Lucie for his poor choice of words.
I agree that the opinion was over the top.
The thing is that I also think, given the context of his other discussions, that he believes that there are higher percentage of extremists in those areas and considers it far more dangerous to accept immigrants from those areas.  
Having said that, I don't think he understands what a small percentage of those populations are extremists.
The shock value of the atrocities in the areas put blinders on many.
However... the common people in those areas, who have next to nothing, would gladly offer it all to any guest.
So, we have a perception and fear issue here.
While the above is a fair effort to illustrate the issue, I don't believe the perception will change until the he has a positive personal experience with people from those regions.
Sad

I have had loads of positive expierences with people from these places.

But none of this changes how I think our national immigration policy should be implemented.

What's sad is these guys jump on the word savages instead of the meat of my statement and miss the point.

I dont want open borders, I want to limit access to our country to only the best. It's bad enough we have sift through the illegals now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 09-10-2015, 12:35 PM