Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-10-2015, 09:33 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Here is a really, really, really simple example that you can hopefully understand. You keep dancing around the point and claiming that you don't insult people, yet you do. You don't even understand what a "personal attack" is. You seem to think the only way something can be considered a personal attack is if someone straight up says something like "you're an idiot!". That's not the ONLY type of attack, I really can't understand how you don't get that.

You are quoted saying that you "don't want anyone from the Middle East or Africa in our country" because they're "savages".

Now, if anyone on this board is from the Middle East or Africa, do you not realize that it means that you ARE personally insulting them?

Making broad, ridiculous, offensive generalizations can be considered a "personal attack". You said that you don't want anyone from those countries in the U.S. and that they're "savages". Hence, anyone that posts here from the Middle East has just been insulted by being called a "savage" by you. Comprehend? Or not?

So it's an issue if we have a middle easterner posting here? If we do then they can feel free to PM me anytime.

If we had one you would would think they would have Said something by now. And if they don't say anythjng then they have no issue with anythjng that I have said.

Look. I understand why your upset at my choice of words. I acknowledge that your uncomfortable with my word choice. I appreciate you mentioning that your unhappy.

Now I don't what else can be done here, if your offended then I'm sorry but your clearly not offended because your from one of these areas mentioned.

Now we should be able to drop this and move forward. I have acknowledged and understood your issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 09-10-2015, 12:45 PM