Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Cleveland Officer Not Guilty In Fatal Shooting Of Unarmed Suspects
This whole issue is really eating me up. To the best of my ability I have treated everyone in my life equally no matter what their race.

Why the hell are all the "victims" who are being turned into martyrs by the black community doing something stupid? These mofos were smoking crack and fleeing from the police.

Every police officer is not the embodiment of Jesus who knows all and can do no harm. Our police force is a group of regular ass people who signed up with good intentions and get slapped with reality. When your job involves controlling violent and unpredictable human beings sometimes things get ugly. Driving around past police headquarters in a hoopty that backfires and sounds like gunshots popping off while smoking crack and then fleeing from police when they pursue is a bad ***** idea.

Add another one to the list of things to do if you want to get shot by a cop...

Ignorance can kill you in many ways. This cop wasn't pulling the trigger because the color of someone's skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Officer Not Guilty In Fatal Shooting Of Unarmed Suspects - NATI BENGALS - 05-24-2015, 04:12 AM