Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump now accused of colluding....
(09-14-2018, 03:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So basically you admit that Trumps policies will have an effect, but you refuse to believe they have had any effect yet.

Yes, I don't believe they have had much effect yet.

Trump was inaugurated in January of 2017. It is now September 2018. That's what, a year and a half? And when did Trump start changing/enacting/ending policies that will have a negative impact on the environment? What months later?Then when the policies are changed, did ALL businesses completely change overnight to the detriment of the environment? Or did they take some time to take advantage of Trump's changes? So that's probably another month or so. So you're down to probably about a year for Trump's policies to take affect.

From what I've been told and taught, the environment changes at a slow rate barring major events like forest fires, etc. So, you mean to tell me, that in about a year, Trump's policies are able to affect such major change in such a short amount of time?

That's bull and you know it.

(09-14-2018, 03:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But the ONLY thing you are 100% sure of is that Trump could not have possibly done anything wrong or bear any of the blame.

Rolleyes Sigh. Never said that, but I can always trust you to make shit up.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Trump now accused of colluding.... - Vlad - 09-12-2018, 08:07 PM
John Kerry colluding with Iran - Vlad - 09-13-2018, 11:22 AM