Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(09-12-2018, 02:01 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Interesting about Edwards- I heard he was slow and not that Athletic but had insane football IQ which makes him awesome.

Two questions What are your thoughts on Kevin Givens from Penn State? Do know what the  deal with Jamal Peters from Mississippi State. Seams like what everything you want in a Corner from Size to Athletic ability  but I find it curious why his numbers are not better and why he wouldn't want to test the draft earlier?

Edwards is very smart and has a knack of knowing where to be in pass coverage. He's definitely not super athletic by any means, but he's sound and creates tough windows for quarterbacks to throw to. Edwards is solid in the run game, not amazing but not terrible.

I like Kevin Givens and hope for a big year outta him. I watch Penn State every week since, well, I'm a PSU fan (I already feel the judgment). His playing style is similar to that of Atkins and Donald, due to his size. He doesn't have HUGE stats, but he could put together a very good year and get noise his way.

Peters is a good press coverage cornerback. He plays the receiver rather than try to read the quarterback. Would like him to turn his head more and make plays on the ball. He's a very solid player, I have a 2nd round grade on him
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - wolfkaosaun - 09-14-2018, 05:42 PM