Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump now accused of colluding....
(09-15-2018, 12:19 AM)Dill Wrote: Seems to me you have your heels dug in. That's why you are checking out. You don't have an adequate or usable definition of fake news but continue to assert "fake news" regardless.

And not the first time that, in the middle of a discussion, you suddenly decide someone still attempting to reason with you can't be reasoned with, and sign off--lalalalala--like it's really all the other guy.

It is an MO as much as converting specific examples of extremely bad behavior to general, neutral terms and then dismissing them with the claim "both sides do it."
The definition is a news organization titling an article that Trump bears some responsibility for a tragedy that hitting the east coast while he has zero to do with it.

I'm really not sure how much slower I can type that.

Your assertion that someone disengages with a debate of someone because of the reasons you provide is the biggest issue with this forum. I stated numerous times why this is fake news, Matt didn't want to hear it, so I said OK. Now you come in with "you should say more".

Do YOU want to answer the question posed that was too hard for Matt or Fred to answer?

If a news article is titled "Trump Cures Cancer"; yet the article is simply about him looking for ways to cure cancer is that fake news?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Trump now accused of colluding.... - Vlad - 09-12-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: Trump now accused of colluding.... - bfine32 - 09-15-2018, 12:43 AM
John Kerry colluding with Iran - Vlad - 09-13-2018, 11:22 AM