Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015: Legacy defining season for Bengals?
We have had chances the previous years, but this year is THE year. Why do I say that? Because even the homerist of homers can agree that after THIS year, if the results are the same, something must be done. In previous years, there have been excuses of being young and inexperienced, and last year got a pass due to the large number of injuries. THIS year? There really is no excuse.

Honestly, being the homer I am, I am hoping the past four years were just act two of a three part play. The glory wouldn't be nearly as satisfying without all of the doubt and hate... maybe that's just me..... hoping for a Shakespeare-esque finish to what seems like a Shakespeare drama.

I haven't loved a Bengal team more than this current roster.. ever.... and I really hope they can cement their legacy as the one Bengal team to finally do it. If they don't then their legacy will go down as one of the most underachieving groups given their talent. I hope we eventually look back to the later 2010's as the golden age... one can dream :)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015: Legacy defining season for Bengals? - GreenCornBengal - 09-10-2015, 03:40 PM