Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015: Legacy defining season for Bengals?
(09-10-2015, 03:58 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: No I understood your lackluster attempt at jest.  Sadly, though, what you posted has been stated many times through the various message boards.  So, while you may have been joking, others are very serious when typing the exact same load of crap.  Which proves the point of my post.

My main point is, you're just making shit up to complain about part of the fanbase.

If the Bengals win a Super Bowl under Marvin, people are obviously going to give the guy a hell of a lot more respect than they do now. Same with Andy, Mike, or whoever else you want to bring up in an attempt to bash people with baseless conjecture.

People complain because Marvin's teams look unprepared in primetime/playoff games. If Marvin's team shows up and wins a Super Bowl, per your example, a very, very large majority of people will completely change their mind about the guy. Yes, you'll probably see some idiots on Twitter and a couple people trolling these boards that say Marvin sucks no matter what, but why bother to make that post if it's only directed at people who aren't taken seriously to begin with?

If we win the Super Bowl in 2015 with Andy and Marvin, I guarantee that 100% of non-trolling Bengals fans will be happy with Andy and Marvin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015: Legacy defining season for Bengals? - djs7685 - 09-10-2015, 04:18 PM