Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015: Legacy defining season for Bengals?
It is a good article, but I feel like this is just rinse and repeat.

We're entering year 5 of Dalton and we still have no idea if the guy is a franchise QB or not.

I agree that the free agent talk is BS. The majority of them are guys who are backups or just role players. With the way we've drafted, most of those roles should be filled with those players and then we can fill the rest of the spots with the draft and our bottom of the barrel scraping free agent signings.

As for Marvin, look I really appreciate how he's changed the culture and all of the stuff he's done for the team off the field. He has improved how we look on the field, but his game management leaves a lot to be desired. Bizarre timeout usage, the same expression no matter the scenario, the clapping, and "let's go!!!"

What happens if we do another one and done? Do we repeat this past offseason? Talk big, don't back it up, and then give him a 1 year extension to prevent the lame duck status?

I don't get the notion that we'll need to blow things up, but it wouldn't hurt to get some fresh blood in here.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015: Legacy defining season for Bengals? - Bengal Dude - 09-10-2015, 04:57 PM