Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail
(09-10-2015, 04:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What's hilarious is that he just argued why sexual orientation is not a choice with his example. Much like breathing, it's something encoded in us that we don't make an active decision everytime to do. Everytime I see a person, I don't make an active decision to be attracted to them based on their sex. Likewise, I don't make a decision to breathe everytime my body does that for me.

(09-10-2015, 04:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who has said "active decision" besides you?

Just like Breech, you can be on the "it's genetic just like skin color" side and I'll be on the a process in the brain side. Hell you guys can even laugh at those that think attraction is a process of the brain; at least you'll seem smart to each other.

I've never understood this whole debate of genetics vs preference. Who cares? 

When I wake up in the morning...I'm craving eggs, coffee and vagina...though not necessarily in that order. What does it matter if I'm craving vagina because of my genetic wiring or because I just prefer it?

The same goes for those who enjoy c--k, or both, or neither. Why in the hell does anyone care?
  Confused

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Bengalholic - 09-10-2015, 04:57 PM